|Home » News »||Wednesday, December 11 2013|
Every day fresh news
A d v e r t i s e m e n t
Fire scare at Education Ministry
Thursday, August 15 2013
A small fire sparked on an electricity pole outside the Ministry of Education on Alexandra Street, St Clair, on Tuesday.
The fire started in the splitter box on an electricity pole. Acting Deputy Chief Fire Officer, Roosevelt Bruce, told Newsday when fire officers from the Wrightson Road Fire Station arrived, the fire had already burned itself out.
Pictures & Galleries
The Ch@t Room
Click here to tell us right now!
|Copyright © Daily News Limited | About us | Privacy | Contact|
IPS Software by Agile Telecom Ltd
Creation time: 0.791 sek.